Project UTTERLY “TEACHERS’ CERTIFICATION CENTRES: INNOVATIVE APPROACH TO PROMOTION TEACHING EXCELLENCE” with winning of Erasmus+ grant, Capacity Building of Higher Education.
- Benchmarking research conducted.
- Strategy and model for Teaching Exellence developed
- Selected staff retrained in EU.
- CTEs offices opened
- Professional standards for university teachers developed.
- Regulation for teacher attestation improved
- Teaching excellence curriculum developed
- Evaluation methodology for certification created
- Trainees for pilot groups enrolled.
- Certification programs accredited.
Project duration: 2 years 15/01/2021-14/01/2023
- Vytautas Magnus University, Lithuania
- Bayreuth University, Germany
- University of Versailles Saint-Quentin, France
- Wroclaw University of Science and Technology, Poland
- Kyiv National Economic University named after Vadym Hetman, Ukraine
- Poltava V.G. Korolenko National Pedagogical University, Ukrain
- Kryvyi Rih National University, Ukraine
- Lutsk National Technical University
- Volodymyr Vynnychenko Central Ukrainian State Pedagogical University, Ukraine
- Pereyaslav-Khmelnitsky H.Skovoroda State Pedag. University, Ukraine
- Nizhyn Mykola Gogol State University, Ukraine
- Institute of Higher Education of the National Academy of Educational Sciences of Ukraine, Ukraine
- Union of Rectors of Higher Education Institutions of Ukraine, Ukraine
The team of Ivan Franko National University of Lviv:
- Vitalii Kukharskyi – Vice-president on Research, Teaching and IT-Development
- Andrii Hulakuik – First Vice-president
- Vasyl Kurliak – Vice-President for Management
- Olha Oseredchuk – the head of Marketing and Development Department
- Myroslava Oseredchuk – the head of Marketing and Communication Department
- Iryna Ivanochko – the head of Quality Assurance in Education Centre
- Olha Petiak – the deputy of the Chief accountant
- Ana Paienok – the head of Licensing and Certification Department
- Iryna Odrekhivska – docent at H. Kochur Department of Translation Studies and Contrastive Linguistics
- Oksana Molderf – assistant professor at the Intercultural Communication and Translation Department
- Vasyl Petryshyn – the head of IT-support and Network Technologies Centre
- Olena Kvas – the head of General and Social Pedagogy Department
- Oksana Kraievska – docent at Country Studies and International Tourism Department
- Oksana Rybak – assistant professor at the Department of Psychology
- Olha Tybor – the head of the Department on work with the Unified State Electronic Database on Education
- Halyna Humenna – an engineer at the Laboratory of the E-Learning System Management